ZVA AdBlue Automatic Nozzle ZVA 4.0 AB
The Automatic Shut Off ZVA AdBlue Nozzle is designed to dispense urea – otherwise known as DEF – and water in conjunction with the Elafix 40 Magnetic adaptor.
The ZVA nozzles’ spout sensors will only allow fluid to pass once it has been magnetically opened by the Elafix 40 fitted within the vehicle fill point. These AdBlue nozzles are designed to prevent misfilling AdBlue into a diesel tank and they will therefore only work in this configuration. If the vehicle does not have this adaptor, no flow through the AdBlue nozzle will be allowed.
Features of the ZVA AdBlue™ Dispensing Nozzle:
- Automatic Nozzle
- Maximum flow rate: 40 LPM
- Suitable for urea and water
- Must be used with Magnetic adaptor
- Max Flow Rate (lpm) – 40
- Max Pressure (Bar) – 3.5
- Spout OD (mm) – 19
- Inlet – 3/4″
- Nozzle with automatic shut-off and safety cut out ball valve, check valve, 3-speed lever latch with removable latch pin EB 280, and strainer EK 172.
- Body of aluminium nickel plated and transparent plastic coated
- Spout aluminium, with magnetic switch
- Inner parts stainless steel / plastic.
- Hose inlet of stainless steel.
- Lever rilsan plated (blue)
- scuff guard black or blue and comﬁ grip PVC
- seals NBR / PU.
- Spout with magnet opening.
Enquire about this product
All pictures shown are for illustration purpose only. Actual product may vary. All specifications are subject to change without notice.