Workshop Spill Kit (240L bin)
The Workshop Spill Kit is effective on fuels, oils, hydraulic fluids or any other hydrocarbons. It is primarily used for spills or leaks that occur in a controlled industrial, commercial, manufacturing, transport or marine environment. Each kit contains a selection of highly absorbent and powerful products.
Designed for workshops, warehouses, petrol stations or any ‘high risk’ area, to contain and clean up liquid spills involving oil and fuel.
For use by any business that has identified risks due to spilt liquids, these include Government, Heavy Industry, Transport, Manufacturing, Service Industry, Health & Medical, Agriculture, Construction and, Waste Management Companies.
- Highly absorbent — the small kit absorbs up to 100L of oil, the large up to 250L.
- Comprehensive solution — a combination of pads and powdered absorbents (FloorSweep) results in a quick and complete clean-up, with no remaining residue.
- Cost-effective — lowest in-use cost and superior performance results.
- Easy to use and transport — mobile kit for fast response, as well as being highly visible with the capacity for extra PPE.
- Industry accredited — sorbents tested to 12 NATA approved standards.
- Eco-friendly — Enretech absorbents offer significant environmental benefits over competitor products.
Enquire about this product
All pictures shown are for illustration purpose only. Actual product may vary. All specifications are subject to change without notice.