Utility Tank Vent
OPW Utility Tank Vents are installed directly on the top of aboveground storage tanks or utility tank vent pipes. The vent cap is designed to protect the tank against intrusion of water, debris or insects. A normally closed poppet in the valve opens at a predetermined pressure or vacuum setting to allow the tank to vent.
- Cap body: High-tensile aluminum alloy construction. Has straight pipe threads with Nitrile® for tight seal to tank. 2″ – 11-1/2″ NPSH threads.
- Dome: Plated steel
- Screen: 40-mesh brass
Features & Benefits
- 3-Pound Pressure & 1 oz. Vacuum Settings – Factory preset and tested to protect against product vapor loss and allow for rapid withdrawal of product from the tank.
- Reliable Service – Precision-machined, lapped bronze pressure and vacuum seats ensure consistent seating of the pressure/vacuum valve.
- Corrosion-Resistant Construction – Zinc/Aluminum alloy body and zinc-plated steel dome assure a long service life.
- Easy Installation – The 514F is available in 2″ (11-1/2″ NPSH) female straight threads with a Buna-N gasket.
- High Maximum Flow Rate – 3500 SCFH at 4.5 psi (0.31 bar) pressure drop.
- Lockable Base – A provision for padlocking the vent to the tank is integrated into the base.
Enquire about this product
All pictures shown are for illustration purpose only. Actual product may vary. All specifications are subject to change without notice.