Universal Sock 1.2m x 10cm
The Universal Sock is suitable for both spill containment and absorption, especially for ongoing spill-prone areas or leaks. Each sock is able to be left in a location to absorb and contain continuous leaks and spills, and is also available in an oil-only model.
This product offers an environmentally-friendly alternative to synthetic GP polypropylene products. All socks contain XtraSorb, a treated recycled cellulose material and are contained in a natural, permeable cotton jacket. The Absorbent Sock is most effective when used in conjunction with KleenSweep and is an integral part of any spill response system.
For use on all hard surfaces to contain and absorb both oil-based and water-based liquid spills. Can be used on most liquids, including glycols, mild acids and alkalis, but cannot be used on oxidisers. Commonly used in the automotive, industrial, commercial markets, warehousing, waste management and manufacturing industries.
- User friendly — quick and easy to use and offers multiple disposal options.
- Cost effective — high absorption rates mean less product can do more.
- Highly absorbent — proven to pick up 19 times their own weight in oil and 9 times in water
- Environmentally friendly — sustainably manufactured, natural, non-toxic and 100% biodegradable.
- Specialisation — available in Oil Only form for oil spills on water.
- Australian made
Enquire about this product
All pictures shown are for illustration purpose only. Actual product may vary. All specifications are subject to change without notice.