Tankboss Overfill Alarm for Non Hazardous Areas
The Bintech Level Alarm Unit BI-4000H-00 provides an audible and visual alarm for monitoring level. When used with the Bintech Level Switch, it forms an integral unit which may be directly mounted on a fuel tank to indicate overfill. Alternatively it may be located remote from the sensor. The powerful audible alarm can be heard over the sound of the pumping equipment. It is battery powered and fitted within a sealed IP65 enclosure. It satisfies the requirements of AS1940 as an overfill alarm for petrol tanks.
The BI-4000H-00 has the following features
- Long lasting batteries
- Timed cutoff
- Pulsed alerts after cancel (If in alarm state)
- Integral and/or remote switches for low and high level
- Three (3) independent sensor switch inputs (option dependant)
- Radio Communication Link (optional)
- External Power 12—24V DC (optional)
- Auxiliary alarm output (limited to one input)
NOTE: For hazardous area applications refer to the BI-4000H-IS Brochure (ATEX and IECEx Ex ia)
Enquire about this product
All pictures shown are for illustration purpose only. Actual product may vary. All specifications are subject to change without notice.