Tankboss Overfill Alarm for Hazardous Areas (IEC Ex ia)
The Bintech Level Alarm Unit BI-4000H-IS provides an audible and visual alarm for monitoring level. When used with the Bintech Level Switch, it forms an integral unit which may be directly mounted on a fuel tank to indicate overfill. Alternatively it may be located remote from the sensor. The powerful audible alarm can be heard over the sound of the pumping equipment. It is battery powered and fitted within a sealed IP65 enclosure. It satisfies the requirements of AS1940 as an overfill alarm for petrol tanks.
The BI-4000H-IS has the following features
- Approval Hazardous Area Zone 1 / Intrinsically Safe (Ex ia IIB T4) IECEx and ATEX
- Long lasting batteries
- Timed cutoff
- Pulsed alerts after cancel (If in alarm state)
- Integral and/or remote switches for low and high level
- Three (3) independent sensor switch inputs (Option)
- Radio Communication Link (option) 434MHz only (not available for ATEX)
Enquire about this product
All pictures shown are for illustration purpose only. Actual product may vary. All specifications are subject to change without notice.