Open Atmospheric Vent
Open Atmospheric Vents are installed on the top of vent pipes from underground or above ground fuel storage tanks. The vent cap and internal wire screen are designed to protect the tank vent lines against intrusion and blockage from water, debris or insects. These vents are always open to atmosphere and allow any pressure or vacuum in the tank to vent. The OPW 23 Series is a perfect choice for many applications.
- Body: Aluminum
- Screen: 40-mesh brass
- Set Screws: Brass
- Reliable Service – vent cap drain spouts extend outward to deter rainwater entry.
- Corrosion-Resistant Construction – aluminum body and cap assure a long service life.
- Easy Installation – the 23 is available in 2″ and 3″ slip-on models that provide for attachment to the vent line with set screws.
- Complies with NFPA 30 Requirements – for venting gasoline vapors upward.
- High Maximum Flow Rate – 7000 SCFH at 2 psi (0.1 bar) pressure drop.
- 40-Mesh Brass Wire Screen – helps prevent debris and insects from entering the tank vent lines.
Enquire about this product
All pictures shown are for illustration purpose only. Actual product may vary. All specifications are subject to change without notice.