AST Mechanical Tank Gauge
The OPW 200TG Tank Gauge is designed for reading liquid levels in horizontal or vertical aboveground storage tanks. The 200TG Tank Gauge provides an accurate numerical counter readout, eliminating the need for any on-site manual gauging.
- Enclosure: Powder-coated aluminum
- Swivel Base: Hard-coat aluminum
- Float: 304 stainless steel
- Lenses: Tempered borosilicate
- Gears: Acetal
- Gaskets & O-Rings: Nitrile®
- All Hardware: Stainless steel
- Accuracy: + or – 2″
- Vapor Tight – Allows for standard tank pressure testing and sealing up to 25-psig (1.72 bar).
- Angled Face – Improves visibility from ground on large diameter tanks. May be easily read up to 30 ft. away (9.14 m).
- Swivel Adaptor Base – Allows for 360 degrees of rotation of gauge face for easy viewing wherever needed.
- Easy Installation – 2″ NPT-threaded base reduces labor time, and comes standard with female thread. A “H11421RS” may be purchased for male thread applications.
- Corrosion-Resistant Construction – A powder-coated die cast-aluminum body assures long service life in many fluids.
- Drop Tube – Prevents float entanglement in the tank, and gives the gauge a more accurate reading when turbulence is present. (Drop Tubes sold separately. They are recommended for use in tanks with high turbulence, and where other piping and structures inside the tank may cause entanglement.)
- Float Buoyancy – Designed to float in all fluids with a specific gravity of 0.65 and greater.
- Tank Height – Unit designed for use on any horizontal or vertical aboveground tank up to 18 ft. (5.5 m) in depth. Specials available upon request.
- Numbering – Black letters on white background for ultimate contrast and better visibility. Characters stand over 1″ (25 mm) tall.
- Unit Measurement – Can be purchased in metric units to read in meters, 1/10, 1/100, or in English units to read in feet and inches.
- Maintenance – No annual maintenance required.
- U.S. Patent No.: 6,523,404 – Other Patents Pending.
- Compatible Fuels See chart
- Temperature Rating – 120ºF to -40ºF (49ºC to -40ºC)
Enquire about this product
All pictures shown are for illustration purpose only. Actual product may vary. All specifications are subject to change without notice.