AST Four Signal Tank Alarm
The OPW AST remote Four Signal Tank Alarm is designed to sense up to four different liquid levels or other signals using just one device.
The OPW 144TA Tank Alarm is designed for liquid level sensing.
Features & Benefits
- Up to four alarm signals (444TA) – That can be used for high or low liquid level sensing, interstitial monitoring, and/or other signals in one to four separate tanks.
- Self-powered – Lithium battery with a 10-year shelf life for long service life.
- Audible Alarm – Sounds a 90-decibel alarm at 4 feet away.
- Visual Notifications – Red alarm light will flash during use for notification to the user. Low battery light indicates when battery needs replaced.
- Corrosion-Resistant Construction – Petroleum and environmental resistant housing and all stainless steel pipe fitting ensure a long product life.
- Product / Alarm Identification Label – Located on top of the alarm for quick and easy identification, allowing you to correspond alarms to signals. Label has a protective covering.
- Intrinsically Safe – Complies with ANSI/UL 913 for Class 1, Division 1 & 2 for Groups C & D hazardous locations.
- Cold Weather Resistant – All components are safe for temperatures down to -40° F operation and up to 120° F.
- Long Life Lithium Battery – Self-powered by a Lithium battery which includes a 10-year shelf life to ensure peace of mind for the owner.
- Easy Installation – Requires no calibration and installs easily into a 1″ tank bung. May be assembled remotely or directly on top of tank.
- Enclosure: polybutylene terephthalate
- Wire Grommet: nylon w/ buna seal
- Float Switch: closed cell buna float & stainless steel rod
- Pipe: stainless steel
- Tank Adaptor: aluminum hardcoat anodized
Enquire about this product
All pictures shown are for illustration purpose only. Actual product may vary. All specifications are subject to change without notice.