API Bottom-Loading Coupler
LYNX Series Coupler – The Best in Bottom Loading
LYNX is optimized to bring your liquid terminals and tank trucks the very best in dry-break API technology. From its ultra-durable stainless-steel collar to its ability to protect your loading-arm connection even when facing surge pressures up to 500 psi, you can count on LYNX for years of service and to help minimize fluid loss.
Fast Disassembly, Less Downtime
If you have 30 seconds and a screwdriver, you can disassemble LYNX. Thanks to a U-pin design, loading-arm operators can perform coupler maintenance without special tools and do it quickly.
- 5-Year Warranty
- Fast in-field replacement of the main seals, on or off the arm
- Quick and easy disassembly of entire coupler through U-pin design
- Automatic latching
- U-pin is secured when the TTMA flange is fastened to prevent the pin from coming out during service
- A variety of seals available to suit a range of applications
- Two operating handle sizes to suit customer preference
- Four “true-interlocking” stainless-steel latches ensure secure coupling and maximum safety
- High-quality components including a stainless-steel collar and hard anodized aluminum body for increased service durability and life
- Nominal product leakage during disconnect increases site safety
- Low risk of leakage because of a proven seal design
- Ergonomic operating handle and carry loop results in less physical strain on users
Enquire about this product
All pictures shown are for illustration purpose only. Actual product may vary. All specifications are subject to change without notice.