3/4″ Auto AdBlue Nozzle
When you’re responsible for ensuring the safe, reliable and affordable dispensing of Diesel Exhaust Fluid (DEF) for on-road, off-road, commercial and industrial heavy-duty trucks, farming or other diesel powered vehicles, you rely on the most trusted name in dispensing nozzles – OPW.
As the global standard for more than a century, OPW nozzles are built to perform better and last longer* than any other brand to deliver unprecedented peace-of-mind, ROI, and performance. The NEW OPW 19DEF Series Industrial Automatic Nozzle is specifically designed for your commercial and industrial fleet operations, offering unmatched reliability with the features you want.
Lowest Overall Cost of Ownership – reliable, long lasting design based on proven OPW quality platform and industry standard-setting technology
- DEF Compatible – all materials of construction are 100% tested for DEF compatibility
- Ease of Use – sleek, lightweight design with patented Accu-Stop® Flow Control Technology and convenient one-finger hold-open clip to set flow rate
- User Comfort – attractive 2-Piece Newgard™ Hand Insulator is the most comfortable nozzle in the industry in hot or cold weather
- Vehicle Protection – our Duratuff® lever guard not only provides for rugged durability when dropped but it won’t scratch your fleet vehicle
- Meets ISO 22241 Requirements
NOTE: The OPW 19DEF Series Nozzles are for commercial fleet applications only and are not UL Listed for gasoline dispensing facilities.
- Packing & Disc: Fluorocarbon
- Lever & Lever Guard: Duratuff®
- Spout: O.D. 19mm (0.75 in) per ISO 22241 Specifications
- Inlet Size:3/4″ NPT or 3/4″ BSPP
- Weight:2.73 lbs. each, 43.1 lbs./case of 15, 1.25 kg each, 19.9 kg/case of 15
- Design Working Pressure:50 PSI (3.45 bar) maximum pressure
Enquire about this product
All pictures shown are for illustration purpose only. Actual product may vary. All specifications are subject to change without notice.