1.5″ Manual Diesel Nozzle
For High-Flow, Bulk Fuel Oil Delivery Service.
- Aluminum Body – lighter weight, easier to maneuver.
- Dual Poppets – allows for low-flow metering.
- Replaceable Hold-Open Rack – for use when fueling large-capacity tanks. Nozzle must be attended at all times during usage.
- Dash Pot – non-adjustable, to minimize closing line shock.
- Right Angle Design – provides larger lever area for better grip and easier control; permits nozzle to fit into awkward spaces close to walls and into corners.
- Drag Lugs – protect the nozzle when dragged across rough surfaces; adds to long life with rough usage.
- Easily Replaced Spout – the spout is simply threaded into the body. Replacement spouts are readily available from OPW.
- NPT Female Threads at Inlet End – standard pipe threads accept all standard 1-1/4″ and 1-1/2″ male connections.
Design working pressure
- 50 psi (3.45 bar) maximum pressure
- Body: Cast aluminum
- Main Stem: Stainless steel
- Stem Seal: Graphite with Teflon®
- Disc: Viton®
- Spout: OPW 296 brass or 297 alum. (optional)
Enquire about this product
All pictures shown are for illustration purpose only. Actual product may vary. All specifications are subject to change without notice.