1.25″ Manual Diesel Nozzle
For High-Flow, Bulk Fuel Oil Delivery Service
Designed to handle high flow when line pressure is not a critical consideration or otherwise absorbed.
- Aluminum Body – lighter weight, easier to maneuver.
- Dual Poppets – allow for low flow metering (this nozzle is not intended for high pressure pump applications).
- Replaceable Hold-Open Rack – for use when fueling large-capacity tanks. Nozzle must be attended at all times during usage.
- Right Angle Design – provides larger lever area for better grip and easier control; permits nozzle to fit into awkward spaces close to walls and into corners.
- Drag Lugs – protect the nozzle when dragged across rough surfaces; enhances long-life durability.
- Easily Replaced Spout – the spout is easily threaded into the body. Replacement spouts are readily available from OPW.
- NPT Female Threads at Inlet End – standard pipe threads accept all standard 1″, 1-1/4″, 1-1/2″ and 2″ male connections.
Design working pressure
- 50 psi (3.45 bar) maximum pressure
- Body: Cast aluminum
- Main Stem: Stainless steel
- Stem Seal: Graphite with Teflon®
- Disc: Viton®
- Spout: OPW 296 brass or 297 aluminum (optional)
Enquire about this product
All pictures shown are for illustration purpose only. Actual product may vary. All specifications are subject to change without notice.